Pat Kusek Financial Group presents the 4th Annual Great Gatsby Gala hosted by Jess James at The City Club inspired by the Great American Novel and the joie de vivre of the Jazz Age glamourized by Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald. Get ready for some Roaring 20’s reverie! As the City Club’s only event open to the public, there will be an exclusive discount (80% discount!) for membership sign-up on the night of the event only. VIP ticket holder will receive WAIVED initiation fee for club membership. Contact Sarah Wilcox for details on membership.
THE BEE’S KNEES:
* Delicious food, Prohibition era cocktails and 1920‘s music with Chanteuse Nnenne Terzian.
* Speakeasy: Members Only Burlesque show with nationally renowned burlesque dancer. Sign up that night to enter!
* Portraits in the Garden with Artist Kat Christian + Photo Booth with Bella Rose Photography
* Coveted Charity Raffle Prizes benefiting the Make a Wish foundation
* Official After Party at The Blind Elephant Speakeasy!
THE MAGIC HOUR: Thursday, September 18th
VIP Hour in The Gardens: 6pm-7pm
Event: 7pm-10pm / After Party starts at 10:30pm at The Blind Elephant
The City Club of Wilmington – 23 South 2nd Street
General Admission: $60 in advance / $75 at door (includes heavy hors d’eouvres + 2 complimentary drinks)
VIP: $130 in advance / $150 at door (VIP Cocktail Hour in the Gardens with Master Mixologist + entertainment. City Club will waive new membership initiation fee for VIP guests!)
DRESS CODE: 1920’s, “old sport!”
“And I like large parties. They’re so intimate.”
– Jordan Baker